NSSA's FNF 2021-2022
As we have throughout our Return to Play and Return to Competition phases, NSSA is taking every precaution to keep our players, coaches and families safe and healthy.
SPECIFIC TO FRIDAY NIGHT FUTSAL:
• No parents allowed in the building / gym
• Masks are mandatory for both players and coaches entering and leaving and also while not playing.
• While players are standing on the sidelines, social distancing is required
• There will be NO drinking fountains - bring plenty of water
• Please screen all players at home before coming to FNF. (Fever over 100.4 in past 14 days, positive test result, close contact with Covid-19, cough, loss of smell, shortness of breath, sore throat)
• Stay home if player is not feeling well or exhibiting any symptoms (see nssasoccer.org/covid19updates for complete details)
What is Futsal?
Futsal is played in a smaller space, on a hard playing surface (typically a gym floor) using a smaller weighted ball. There are no boards to bounce the ball off and the focus is on individual skill, movement off the ball and control in tight spaces. Players will get hundreds of touches on the ball through a technical warm-up and guided free-play within a 4 v 4 + GK format. Futsal is a tool used by clubs around the world to develop great players and teams.
Register soon – space is limited!
You must be a current (2021-2022 Season) NSSA Competitive Player to Join.
Open only to NSSA Competitive Players ages U9-U18
(Birth years 2014 - 2003)
LOCATION: Island Lake Elementary School Gym, 3555 Victoria St N, Shoreview, MN 55126
SESSION 1: 7 weeks
DATES: Dec. 3, 10, 17, Jan. 7, 14, 21, 28
SESSION 2: 7 weeks
DATES: Feb. 4, 11, 18, 25, March 4, 11, 18
UNIFORM / WHAT TO WEAR:
NSSA Competitive Training Shirt, Tennis Shoes Only - no cleats allowed, Bring Water.
SESSION TIMES BELOW
|Age Group||Birth Year||Time||Cost||Max PLAYERS|
|U9/U10||2014 / 2013 / 2012||5:30-6:30 PM||$125||24|
|U11/U12||2011 / 2010||6:30 - 7:30 PM||$125||24|
|U13/U14||2009 / 2008||7:30 - 8:30 PM||$125||24|
|U15 - U18||2007 / 2006 / 2005 / 2004||8:30 - 9:30 PM||$125||24|