|DAY / TIME||AGE GROUP|
|Sunday, July 26|
|8:30-9:45am||CANCELED - 2012 Boys & Girls|
|9:45-11am||2011 Boys & Girls|
|11am - 12:30pm||2010 Boys & Girls|
|2-3:30pm||2009 Boys & Girls|
|5-6:30pm||2007 Boys & Girls|
|6:30-8pm||2006 Boys & Girls|
|8-9:30pm||2005 Boys & Girls|
|Monday, July 27|
|5-6:30pm||2012 Boys & Girls (Day 1)|
|6:30-8pm||2011 Boys & Girls (Day 2 all levels)|
|8-9:30pm||2004 Boys & Girls|
|Tuesday, July 28|
|5-6:30||2007 & 2008 Girls (Academy level only - Day 2)|
|5-6:30||2007 & 2008 Boys (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|6:30-8pm||2010 Boys & Girls (Academy level only, Day 2)|
|8-9:30pm||2006 Girls (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|Wednesday, July 29|
|6:30-8pm||2009 Boys & Girls (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|8-9:30pm||2003 Boys & Girls (Day 1)|
|Thursday, July 30|
|5-6:30pm||2004 Boys & Girls (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|6:30- - CANCELLED||2003 Boys & Girls (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|8-9:30pm||2005 & 2006 Boys (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
|8-9:30pm||2005 Girls (Academy Level only, Day 2)|
About GK Evaluation
GK evaluation will take place at the start of each age group on Day 1 and then they will join the full age group as the session advances.
New Tryout Structure
When it comes to tryouts, there are lots of details. Players interested making a Premier level team will only need to attend the first tryout session. Players aiming for a spot on an Academy team should plan to attend two tryout sessions.
Complete details can be found in the 2020-2021 Tryouts & Team Formation Info PDF (top right)
NSSA Tryouts Explanation
Day 2 Tryout Information
• All players must attend Day 1 of try-outs.
• Players born in 2004 through 2009 wishing to be considered for an academy team must come to both days.
• Players born in 2012, 2011 and must attend both days of tryouts.
• NSSA Players who are currently on a non-academy team will retain their spot on their roster if they choose to return to NSSA and want to remain at their current level. Attendance at tryouts is still desired to maintain a good environment and atmosphere for incoming players.
• If a player on a “premier 2” team wishes to be considered for a “premier 1” team, that player needs to make a note of their intention when checking in for tryouts.
• Any players currently playing outside of their current birth year need to tryout at their birth year only.