Our NEW summer camp provides each camper with individual attention to help them develop their dribbling, passing, receiving and finishing skills in a fun environment. This camp will be geared to both recreational players (no experience needed) and competitive players. If registrations allow, we will group players appropriately.
NSSA has designed this camp to meet the socially distant requirements put out by the Minnesota Department of Health within the Return to Play for Youth Sports phased plan. We are regulated by our state leagues (Minnesota Youth Soccer League and Twin Cities Soccer League).
Each session will have groups of 9 players with one coach on a quarter of the soccer field. Campers will receive a camp t-shirt.
5-weeks, 10 sessions
Twice weekly, Mondays and Wednesdays
DATES: June 15,17, 22, 24, July 6, 8, 13, 15, 20 & 23
COST:$95 (includes camp shirt)
LOCATION: Rosebrook Park, 2560 Fry St., Roseville, MN 55113
NSSA Programs Administrator
• Each training group will include 9 players and 1 coach.
• Coaches will wear masks.
• Players can wear masks if they prefer
• Parents or guardians should remain in their vehicle
• Player clothing should be washed between sessions
• Players should bring their own soccer ball and sanitize it between sessions*
• Notify us if your child becomes ill for any reason
• Supply your child with individual hand sanitizer
• Make sure your child has plenty of water.
• Do not share water bottles or food.
• We will have designated cones for each player’s gear bag, 6ft apart along the field sidelines
• No high 5s, handshakes, knuckles or group celebrations
*If you do not have a ball to use, we will provide a loaner ball ($20 check deposit will be held until the end of the session, check will be returned when the ball is turned in).
|AGE GROUP||BIRTH YEARS||TIME||COST|
|U7/U8||2013 & 2012||9 - 10:30AM||$95|
|U9/U10||2011 & 2010||9 - 10:30AM||$95|
|U11/U12||2009 & 2008||11AM - 12:30PM||$95|
|U13/U14||2007 & 2006||11AM - 12:30PM||$95|